The Partner You Depend On.
- Decades of experience in business and project management.
- Key industries served: Commuter Rail Manufacturing, Rail Signaling, Information Systems, and Transportation.
- Managed the implementation of the quality management system for DYCO’s AS9100C and ISO9001 certifications.
- Carries out consistent improvement projects to keep DYCO on the cutting edge.
Always works toward improving the business for maximum efficiency through process improvements and team building.
Vice President, Engineering
- Over two decades of experience in the design and manufacturing of magnetic components.
- Has designed and developed over 1800 new products.
- Certified IPC Trainer for J-STD-001 Solder.
Consistently engineers and manages product quality to AS9100 requirements.
- Over three decades of experience with custom magnetics as a Design Engineer.
- Maintains existing customer base and develops new accounts.
- Interfaces with customers’ purchasing, engineering, and quality departments.
- Proficient in magnetics and electronics design and engineering.
- History of successful team leadership in varying situations.
Consistently provides customer service excellence with a focus on helping customers meet their goals.
What can we build
BETTER FOR YOU?